Business Development Specialist - Semiconductor Industry
Modern Industries is currently expanding our customer relationship and business development teams. We are a rapidly growing 50 year old, family owned and operated company. With 600,000 square feet of manufacturing operations in the valley and over 600 employees we offer opportunities for growth for our employees. With this expansion we have several different levels of customer relationship positions open, with varying levels of experience required.
This position is the senior day to day role in the relationship management team, reporting directly to the Business Development Manager.
As the key day-to-day relationship manager between Modern Industries and our customers, the Business Development Specialist is responsible for growing strategic relationships with our customers. The BDS will utilize their knowledge of our company’s equipment/technology to: anticipate customer needs; create new opportunities for the company, and build our business share with our current customer base.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.).
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment.
- Directs others in a positive, mentoring fashion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities for team.
- Identifies long term goals and creates road map to achieve.
- Demonstrated skills with project management tools and methodologies.
- Responsible for managing and directing customer communications and conflict resolution.
- Pursues opportunities for account growth, act as liaison for customer and internal manufacturing teams.
- Monitors all major deliverable measurements to ensure client expectations are met.
- Communicates the customer's goals and represent the customer's interests to the internal team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the customer and internal team to keep deliverables on track.
- Reports to the Business Development Manager, providing regular input on all account activity.
Education and Experience:
Minimum 3-5 years of account management with a working knowledge of manufacturing.
Job Status: Full Time