RTM (Real Time Materials) Program Coordinator
- Track projects to make certain they are completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with customers to provide necessary program status and obtain customer feedback.
- Answer questions and address issues.
- Ensure weekly RTM reporting requirements are fulfilled.
- Accountable for overall program performance.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to read blue prints.
- Self-motivated with problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills especially in team building/maintenance and customer relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technical, business, or financial discipline.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing, preferably in program management.
- A production control background would be beneficial.
Job Status: Full Time