Sr. Manufacturing Recruiter
This individual will be responsible for delivering highly qualified candidates for multiple positions, along with focusing on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates.
- Sources candidates by utilizing social media and other Internet tools, employee referrals, cold calling, advertising, job fairs, and networking.
- Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Pre-screens and interviews candidates.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of our policies.
- Provides hiring managers with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity.
- Performs reference checks and requests background investigations on applicants.
- Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches and other recruiting activities.
- Handles other assigned HR requests or special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to recruit technical positions.
- Experience utilizing different recruiting sources such as web-based applicant tracking systems, job boards, recruiting agencies, etc.
- Comfortable working with HRIS software, handling background and reference checks, drug tests, E-verify, etc.
- Must possess excellent organizational, multi-tasking and customer service skills.
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience required, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Looking for an individual that has the ability to articulate a staffing strategy for recruiting manufacturing personnel in a very high-growth environment.
Job Status: Full Time