Assembler, Cleanroom - Weekend Shift
***This is a Weekend Shift position, Friday - Sunday 4:45am - 5:15pm***
Modern Industries is a private company held by the same family for two generations. Our humble beginnings inspire a family-oriented workplace that understands the importance of open communication, flexibility and a good work/life balance. With four locations, over 250,000 square feet of operations space and more than 150 CNC controlled milling and turning centers, Modern Industries offers employees access to state of the art facilities with top of the line machinery.
Assemble, fabricate and clean parts to subassemblies and complete units. Test, calibrate, inspect and certify parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Basic Computer Skills. Ability to use hand tools, torque wrenches, and small power tools.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Knowledge of use of calipers, torque wrench’s, helicoil, keensert and Leeplug installation tools.
- Knowledge of testing and integration.
- Ability to read wiring schematic.
- Ability to follow blueprints and read instructions.
Education and Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 0 - 3 years manufacturing assembly experience.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Ability to work standing for periods of time.
- Ability to wear cleanroom attire for cleanroom assembly
- Specific Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At Modern Industries, we offer a wide variety of benefit options along with company paid perks as well. These benefits include:
- 401k with Company Match
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.