CNC Machine Maintenance Technician
Essential Duties: Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
· Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
· Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
· Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
Knowledge and Abilities: Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service. Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties. Knowledge of and ability to comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
Education and Experience: Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience; An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance a plus. 4 years of CNC machine maintenance experience.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 40 lb.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: MAINT001013