Customer Account Manager
As a key interface between Modern Industries and our customers, the account representative is responsible for maintaining strategic relationships with our customers.
- Responsible for managing customer communications.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure client expectations are met.
- Ensures that customer daily questions and concerns are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Works closely with the manufacturing team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project.
- Communicates the customer's goals and represent the customer's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the customer and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper customer expectations.
- Reports to the Business Development Manager, providing regular input on all account activity.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled communicator
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Demonstrated skills with project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to stay on road map to achieve company’s growth goals.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of account management/customer service experience.
Job Status: Full Time