- Prepares requests for estimates.
- Prepares weekly bid calendar and ensures timely completion of estimates.
- Reviews estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy.
- Creates job folders.
- Reviews documents and understands scope of work to bid.
- Obtains pricing for materials and bids from contractors.
- Prepares cost analysis in computer by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs incurred in the installation of items.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Understanding of basic math/Algebra.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage.
- Basic blue print reading skills, knowledge of various materials, and process planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED, or 3-5years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Status: Full Time