Handfinisher / Deburr - 2nd Shift
***2nd Shift Opportunity, Monday - Thursday, 4pm - 2:30am, Friday's as needed***
Modern Industries is a private company held by the same family for two generations. Our humble beginnings inspire a family-oriented workplace that understands the importance of open communication, flexibility and a good work/life balance. With four locations, over 250,000 square feet of operations space and more than 150 CNC controlled milling and turning centers, Modern Industries offers employees access to state of the art facilities with top of the line machinery.
This position will hand-finish and deburr a wide variety of metal parts and castings for the Aerospace and Semi-Conductor industries.
- Deburr and hand-finfish parts as required by specifications by using established procedures, machines, and tooling.
- Ability to use a wide variety of basic deburr and hand finish tools, both electric and pneumatic such as (right angle grinder, die grinder, orbital sanders, and Foredom hand-finish tools and equipment).
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and instructions.
- Frequently perform work and inspection of precision parts.
- Perform rework assignments as required.
- Ensure all parts paperwork and documentation is completed properly.
- Enter all data as required.
- Inspect finished work to required specification
At Modern Industries, we offer a wide variety of benefit options along with company paid perks as well. These benefits include:
- 401k with Company Match
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.