Human Resources Business Partner
- Manages and maintains the Learning Management System, including ensuring all employee records and transcripts are kept up to date, providing appropriate reporting to department heads, and monitor required compliance courses.
- Assists management in designing and conducting organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed. Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design and recommend solutions for learning opportunities for all staff.
- Reviews and evaluates existing training programs: updates as needed and assists in annual training process.
In addition, this position will support the HR department in:
- The recruitment effort for exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Counseling managers, supervisors, and employees in resolving employee relations issues.
- Providing day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Performing other HR related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Proficient in recruiting exempt and non-exempt production positions;
- Minimum 3 years of designing and delivering training programs and HR generalist work.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply learning principles.
- Ability to research, design and conduct effective training programs.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive cultural change to a high performing work organization in support of the employee base at four manufacturing facilities.
- Ability to think strategically while managing various HR projects and tasks at all levels.
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM certification and bilingual ability preferred.
Job Status: Full Time