IT Network Administrator
- Develop network technology road-map to support current and future business needs.
- Design and deploy network solutions (hardware, software, and third party service providers) in support of network technology road-map.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct equipment and network malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Perform all aspects of network administration including hardware and software evaluation, testing and installation, security administration, backup and recovery operations, capacity and performance measurement and management.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and experience with Network Administration functions
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Extensive knowledge of products and needs
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, and/or related three to five years’ experience in network design and administration.
Job Status: Full Time