- Perform Installation and maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production machines and plant facility equipment
- Perform mechanic skills including but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic rectifiers.
- Ability to diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance and carpentry functions. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Travel between all buildings in Phoenix and Tempe area.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Education and Training:
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance a plus.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience a plus.
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to work standing for long periods at a time
- Ability to walk 8+ hours a day
At Modern Industries, we offer a wide variety of benefit options along with company paid perks as well. These benefits include:
- 401k with Company Match
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Status: Full Time