Microsoft Exchange Administrator
The Microsoft Exchange Administrator manages the daily Exchange activities of the Information Technologies group and advises the Director of technological gaps and enhancement options.
- Administration of Microsoft Exchange
- Provide day-to-day prime and no-prime support to the corporation clients
- Maintenance of the server software
- Assist in the management of server infrastructure
- Manage mail-related systems and tools
- Perform server migration along with backup and disaster recovery
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in IT is preferable, but not required.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) is the preferred certification
- RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer)
- CompTIA Server+
- Ability to work autonomously
- 5+ years of related experience
Job Status: Full Time