Plating Tech (2nd Shift)
*** 2nd Shift Position ***
Modern Industries Inc. is a vertically integrated top-tier supplier of engineered solutions to the aerospace and semiconductor industries. Our products range from small stand-alone machined parts through fully integrated subsystem assemblies. We offer the resource base and infrastructure of a large corporation, while maintaining the flexibility and responsiveness of an entrepreneurial company.
Skills / Requirements
*Processes stainless steel and aluminum parts for the Semiconductor and Aerospace industries utilizing metal finishing processes such as cleaning, anodization, plating etc.on automated and manual process lines.
*Ensures waste treatment and environmental compliance using established methods of chemistry.
*Assists in equipment maintenance as required.
*Must be able to follow written, oral direction and demonstrated procedures involving the safe and logical transfer of liquid and solid chemicals used in metal finishing.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or GED equivalent.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Ideal candidates have 3+ years experience in metal finishing processes such as cleaning, anodization, plating etc.Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
At Modern Industries, we offer a wide variety of benefit options along with company paid perks as well. These benefits include:
- 401k with Company Match
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
Job Status: Full Time