- Reviews and establishes Manufacturing / Inspection planning to ensure precision, accuracy and conformity of Products to requirements.
- Supports Customers and Suppliers with technical information for Product or Quality System conformance.
- Assists in the development of process controls, such as Gage R&R’s, SPC, FMEA’s, Fishbone Diagrams, etc.
- Prepares and implements standard documentation for reporting variable test data, SPC, and detailed inspection plans for the purpose of recording measurement results.
- Assists in product / process disposition and root cause evaluations. Assists in the generation of Corrective / Preventative actions based on the root cause evaluation.
- Supports activities to assure compliance to the Quality Management System, including internal / external audits.
- Leads teams utilizing Quality concepts, practices and procedures for product and system continuous improvement.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and technical specifications.
- Possess a fundamental knowledge of manufacturing processes, familiarity and knowledge of machining, and a basic understanding of special processes (i.e heat treatment, plating, welding, etc.).
- Ability to interpret GDT per Ansi Y14.5. Maintenance and performance to PCT’s and Supporting Documentation. Ability to Utilize and Interpret Internal & Customer AVL requirements.
- Understands ISO 9001 / 2000 and AS 9100 Quality Management Systems.
- Ability to analyze SPC data for current Manufacturing state and Manufacturing Improvements.
- Understand and perform Gage R&R Studies. Knowledge of Non-Conformance and Corrective Action systems and/or applications. Knowledge of Dip Editor and Engage. Knowledge of Online Receiving OMS. Ability to read and interpret Customer Specified Forms.
- Exhibit basic communication skills and develop rapport with colleagues in a team environment.
- Familiar with inspection practices and utilization of mechanical instruments, CMM’s, functional gauges, test fixtures, and electronic diagnostic instruments for verification of product conformity.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Preference to have experience with semi-conductor products and/or aerospace products and assemblies.
- Must have a minimum of 8-10 years in field or related area in a manufacturing environment.
- Ito University.
Job Status: Full Time