RTM (Real Time Materials) Program Coordinator
Modern Industries is currently expanding our customer relationship and business development teams. We are a rapidly growing 50 year old, family owned and operated company. With 600,000 square feet of manufacturing operations in the valley and over 600 employees we offer opportunities for growth for our employees. With this expansion we have several different levels of customer relationship positions open, with varying levels of experience required.
The key day-to-day relationship manager between Modern Industries and our customer's rapid prototyping program.
- Coordinate with customers to provide necessary program status and obtain customer feedback.
- Answer questions and address issues.
- Ensure weekly RTM reporting requirements are fulfilled.
- Accountable for overall program performance.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to read blue prints.
- Self-motivated with problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills especially in team building/maintenance and customer relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
- Familiarity with CNC machining equipment.
Job Status: Full Time