- Verifies information on forms and paperwork of incoming and outgoing shipments per PO requirements
- Compares identifying information, counts, weights, and/or measures items in incoming and outgoing shipments to packing list and PO requirements.
- Determines method and mode of shipment to customer requirements in portals or customer routing guide
- Determines labeling requirements per PO requirements
- Assembles and packs product containers, prepares and affixes shipping labels on cartons identifying information for cartons, skid or other storage devices in an accurate manner.
- Prepares all shipping documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- The above duties will be required on a daily basis as well as all other duties as assigned by management.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows navigation, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic Math skills. Knowledge of MII Computer Systems for Inventory.
- Ability to do Cycle Counting.
- Ability to read and understand Hard Cards.
- Inventory control and flow.
- Knowledge of Docuware.
- Ability to read and understand MII booklet.
- Ability to mark raw materials as needed.
- Basic knowledge of customer portals.
- Ability to use all web-based shipping methods
Education and Experience:
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Minimum 0 - 1 year’s warehouse experience
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. Must be able to become certified to operate a forklift.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.