Supplier Quality Engineer
· Responsible for all quality improvement issues related to suppliers of materials, products, and services used in development and manufacturing.
· Refines procedures and creates/programs the necessary databases to track performance.
· Represents Supply Chain Management in internal, external, and customer audits of the supplier management system.
· Assesses potential new suppliers.
· Works with suppliers to develop and improve the extended supply chain.
· Deals with issues related to purchasing, as necessary.
· Manages Supplier Programs; Corrective Action, Audit, Accreditations/Registrations (ISO 9001, AS 9100, ITAR, etc.).
· Maintains SCM Intranet Webpages, publishes supplier information, creates and maintains workflows and Supplier Request in our internal database (SharePoint).
Knowledge and Abilities:
· Professional Certification and knowledge of SPC, Six Sigma, and associated quality management concepts strongly desired.
· Proficiency in MS Office Programs, VBA code and SharePoint.
· Able to multi-task to address quality concerns.
· Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
· 5 – 7 years related experience in a Supplier Quality Engineering role and manufacturing environment.
Job Status: Full Time