TPM Maintenance Tech
Modern Industries is a private company held by the same family for two generations. Our humble beginnings inspire a family-oriented workplace that understands the importance of open communication, flexibility and a good work/life balance. With four locations, over 250,000 square feet of operations space and more than 150 CNC controlled milling and turning centers, Modern Industries offers employees access to state of the art facilities with top of the line machinery.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- Sufficient ability to perform light to moderate (up to 30 lbs) lifting and carrying.
- Walking and standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, and crawling.
- Working on ladders, lifts, and working at heights.
At Modern Industries, we offer a wide variety of benefit options along with company paid perks as well. These benefits include:
- 401k with Company Match
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.